Teacher For Primary Education
|Job title:||Teacher For Primary Education|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£110 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Primary Teacher required.
Full time KS1 & KS2
A Coventry school who I have worked with for the past 10 years are looking for a excellent teacher to join their team of amazing staff.
This is a great opportunity to join a good school and be part of teaching the wonderful children and furthering your career.
A school that is 100% committed to its pupils and staff, and always strive to achieve the best.
You will be highly motivated and a proactive teacher, who will put children first and make a positive contribution to this popular school. The children benefit from a long-serving, stable governing body, dedicated and forward-thinking teachers and support staff, in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and safe.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they:
* Instil a positive attitude to learning and seek to foster everyone's potential.
* Are able to display high quality, effective classroom practice.
* Are able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement.
* Are able to plan effective lessons, and
* Are able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school.
* Are a warm person!
In return, school will offer:
* Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents.
* Friendly staff and governors.
* A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring.
* Experienced mentors for new staff.
* The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
Why Aspire People
* Our daily rate of pay is to scale
* Your consultant will be available to you at all hours
* Regular work to schools across Coventry & Warwickshire
* Local consultant dedicated to finding you work
* Register local to you
* Holiday pay!