TA Primary Work Available
|Job title:||TA Primary Work Available|
|Salary:||£60 - £70 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionTA required
I am lucky to be working with some amazing school's in Coventry and Warwickshire who require Level 2 Minimum TA to join their growing team. if you can offer the following then this may be the job for you.
* Work alongside the class teacher and assist in the teaching of specified targets and learning
* To work with any age ranges from 3-11 years old, as designated by the teacher/Head Teacher
* To understand what the learning target is in every lesson and their role in the teaching.
* To understand the term equality and equal opportunities in a learning context and apply it, ensuring all children are learning.
* To teach small groups of children, as directed by the teacher.
* Report back about learning. Fill in planning sheets with outcomes, ETC
* Good educational background, having good literacy and numeracy skills to GCDE standard or equivalent.
* To be able to offer a variety of skills which will enhance children's
* Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Make resources to support children's learning if asked to do so.
* Review daily children's learning and inform class teacher about children's response to the tasks/fill in records when asked.
* Ensure classroom equipment is orderly and maintained and there
is no equipment left out at the end of the day. This means in and
directly outside your class. You must also get equipment ready
for the whole day's teaching. This may involve lifting and reorganising
* Attend and provide INSET training when necessary to further Professional Development and understanding