Support Staff Needed
|Job title:||Support Staff Needed|
|Salary:||£65 - £70 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionTA's required for schools across Coventry & Warwickshire
I am currently working with some fantastic schools in the Coventry and Warwickshire area and the need for excellent TA's is on the rise,
I need Level 2 and Level 3 TA's who have experience in the classroom and also experience with SEND. This is becoming more of a mainstream need, if you have the right skills I will be able to place you within one of my outstanding schools.
I am looking for people who can demonstrate the following.
* Contribute to curriculum planning and evaluation and assist in implementation
* Assist in the delivery of lessons/sessions and interact with the teacher and pupils as
* Undertake agreed learning activities/teaching programme's adjusting activities according to pupil responses.
* Support and use ICT in learning activities & develop pupil's competence and independence in its use.
* Support individuals or groups during independent /group work, e.g. explain tasks, reinforce key objectives/concepts or vocabulary, use practical apparatus, support less able pupils, extend/challenge more able, keep pupils on task, interested, motivated and engaged.
* Occasional support to whole class for short periods (e.g. story reading)
* Help pupils to develop communication skills and role play activity.
* Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils, encourage them to interact and work co-operatively and engage in activities.
* Promote independence and development of self-esteem
* Assist in the personal, social, emotional development of pupils and development of self-esteem.
* Assist with the development and implementation of EHC/behaviour plans.
* Use specialist skills/ knowledge/ training to provide support in specialist areas
* Encourage and reinforce positive interactions between pupils working within any behaviour targets set
* Identify and report uncharacteristic behaviour patterns
* Assist with pupil supervision on trips off the premises, under overall guidance of the
* Monitor and provide for general care, safety and welfare of pupils, including tasks connected with their social inclusion and personal/physical care.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.