Supply Teachers - Rugby
|Job title:||Supply Teachers - Rugby|
|Salary:||£95 - £180 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionSupply Teachers
Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2
Day to day, short term, long term and permanent assignments.
£95 - £180 per day based on experience
Aspire People are currently looking for passionate Supply Primary School Teacher's, to take assignments in Rugby.. We are in a huge demand for supply teacher's in Rugby for day to day, short term, long term and permanent assignments and would love to discuss your current requirements.
Aspire People offer an honest and consistent service to our clients and candidates for all supply requirements. So whether you are looking for work one day a week or you are looking for a permanent contract we can suit your needs.
I am proud to say that the staff we have here at Aspire are happy, feel valued and supported throughout there time on supply whether they are working half a day a week or working a full time years contract.
Susan said "Shaniece my consultant at Aspire has been wonderful from day one, she is always available when I need her, even late evenings and on the weekends. She understood my needs and requirements for supply, listened and put them in place. I can honestly say my experience of supply has been great and I have Aspire and Shaniece to thank for this."
The ideal candidate for Primary Supply teacher's in Rugby would be someone who holds QTS and have experience within a primary school setting.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
* Qualified Teacher Status in Primary Education (NQTs welcome to apply)
* Be hard working and 'go the extra mile' with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience within a similar role
* Checkable work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
If you feel that you would suit this Primary School Supply Teaching role in Rugby please do not hesitate to contact us further for information. You can also contact us via details on the Aspire People website, by searching for Aspire People on google search, which will also provide you with details of other vacancies we currently have across the west and east midlands.
Aspire People are currently offering £100 to Qualified Teacher's who sign up with Aspire, whether this be to apply for long term or day to day. (Once worked 20 days)
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* Available 24hours a day for any queries you may have in relation to working with or working for Aspire People
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you're looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be something long term or day to day supply.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.