|Job title:||Supply Teachers|
|Salary:||£110 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionI am currently looking for passionate Supply Secondary School Teacher's, to take assignments in Rugby. My schools in this are have a very high demand for supply teacher's for day to day, short term, long term and permanent assignments and I would love to discuss your skills and help support you with the next steps on your career.
Aspire People offer an honest and consistent service to our clients and candidates for all supply requirements. So whether you are looking for work one day a week or you are looking for a permanent contract we can suit your needs.
I am proud to say that the staff we have here at Aspire are happy, feel valued and supported throughout there time on supply whether they are working half a day a week or working a full time years contract.
The ideal candidates for Secondary supply teaching in Rugby would be those who holds QTS and are experienced within a secondary school setting.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
* Qualified Teacher Status in Secondary Education (ECT's welcome to apply)
* Be hard working and 'go the extra mile' with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience within a similar role
* Checkable work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
If you feel that you would suit these Secondary School Supply Teaching roles in Rugby please do not hesitate to contact me for further for information. You can also contact us via details on the Aspire People website, by searching for Aspire People on google search, which will also provide you with details of other vacancies we currently have across the west and east midlands.
Aspire People are currently offering £100 to Qualified Teacher's who sign up with Aspire, whether this be to apply for long term or day to day. (Once worked 20 days)
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* Available 24hours a day for any queries you may have in relation to working with or working for Aspire People
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you're looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be something long term or day to day supply.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.