Supply Teacher - Market Drayton
|Supply Teacher - Market Drayton
|Secondary SEN Primary Early Years
|£120 - £190 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionAre you a passionate teacher that is looking for a better work-life balance?
Still have the love for teaching but planning and marking is taking up all your precious time outside of school?
Do you still want to make a difference in the education of young people?
If you answered yes to all 3 then supply teaching might just be what you are looking for!
As a Supply Teacher you can choose where and when you work and get a schedule that suits you, so whether you are retired and want a day or two a week to stay active or if you are just getting started out and want full time hours there is certainly something for you!
Aspire People are proud to be working with several schools throughout the beautiful county of Shropshire. We are currently looking to expand our availability of supply teachers of all subject areas and key stages across the county.
* Have a passion for working with young people.
* Ideally hold QTS although if you have experience working with young people and have a degree, we have roles that we can offer you within the school.
* Hold a current DBS on the update Service or we can provide this for you.
* At least Level 1 safeguarding trained - if you don't have this don't worry we will train you free of charge.
* But most of all we want you to be willing to get stuck in and involved with the students - they need you most when their Teachers are absent!
If this sounds like you or something that you would be interested in, then please do get in touch by applying for this advert today! We know what it is like having to wait to hear back from a job and how it can take ages! We promise to get back to you withing 48 working hours of your application.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.