|Job title:||Supply Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £170 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified teacher based in Mansfield looking to work with a reputable agency that will get you regular work in local schools?
I am currently recruiting for secondary trained subject specialists in Mansfield who have a real passion for teaching and delivering excellence within the classroom. Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools that you want to work in.
As a supply teacher you will help us to service the needs of a wide range of schools and multi academy trusts across Mansfield, Chesterfield, Worksop and Hucknall. Our schools are looking for positive and enthusiastic teachers who are able to continue the great work their staff have been doing while they are out of the classroom.
To become a supply teacher with Aspire you will need:
* UK QTS (NQT's welcome to apply)
* Relevant teaching experience across KS3, KS4 and KS5
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* Excellent Communication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training
I am keen to talk to secondary teachers across the East Midlands who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.