Supply Primary Teachers - Erdington
|Job title:||Supply Primary Teachers - Erdington|
|Salary:||£140 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDue to the high demand of supply primary teachers in North Birmingham, we are looking to recruit Primary Teachers for both day to day and long term assignments. Whether you are looking for 1 day per week or 5 days, we have opportunities to cater for all teachers. We offer the opportunity to see a wide range of local schools or just stay in the same couple to build relationships with the kids and staff.
Supply teaching enables you to the have the flexibility to work as and when you like but still being able to enjoy the teaching profession.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs:
* You must have QTS
* An enhanced, clean DBS on the update service
* Right To Work in the UK
* Able to provide at least 2 references to cover at least the last 2 years
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
Aspire can offer you:
* £100* joining bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Help and support whenever needed
* Holiday Pay
* Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* Safeguarding Training
* £250* recommend a friend scheme once somebody you recommended has worked 20 days
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.