Social Science Teacher
|Job title:||Social Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £145 per day + Depending on experience and pay to scale|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire people are recruiting for a Secondary school in Huntingdon for a Social Science Teacher to start in November and continue until the Christmas holidays. This is a full-time role and will be covering Years 9-11 and possibly some Sixth Form.
Applications from ambitious NQTs would be welcome, as would applications from more experienced colleagues.
The successful candidate must have:
* QTS/PGCE Qualification
* 2 education-based references
* Knowledge of the Social Sciences curriculum
* A passion for teaching * Good approach to behaviour management
* A determined, hard-working attitude
The benefits of working within a teaching post through Aspire people.
* Your own personal consultant, contactable for any inquiries or support.
* Competitive rates of weekly pay
* Invites to various social events such as Christmas parties and family fun days
Aspire people is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.