SEND TA FT/PT SHA10/11
|Job title:||SEND TA FT/PT SHA10/11|
|Salary:||£77.00 - £85.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently recruiting 2 teaching assistants to work in a lovely school located in the Lincoln area (LN6).
This particular school is looking for 2 teaching assistants that have experience working in the care sector and interested in utilizing their skills within education. Work experience at school is highly desirable.
This school is currently recruiting to start ASAP with a rolling contract. Option to go permanent and pay rate is £77-£85 per day (for full time).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone from an education background or those that have worked within Healthcare/Support Work.
* Monday to Friday (not negotiable) - 8:30 - 15:30 for full time position
* Monday to Friday part time position. Five days a week is not negotiable, but school can be flexible if you prefer to work morning or afternoon.
* Long-term contract with the option of extending.
* Working one to one with SEN students with possibility supporting different classes throughout the school
* Have strong behaviour management.
* Possess enhanced DBS on updated service.
* Ready for work immediately
* Working with a number of assistants and working collaboratively with the class teacher
* Developing social and cognitive development.
* Supportive senior leadership team.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now. We can set the interviews with the school next week.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.