SEND/SEMH Teacher - 3-5 Days Per Week
|Job title:||SEND/SEMH Teacher - 3-5 Days Per Week|
|Salary:||£125 - £140 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are proud to be working in partnership with a local SEMH school in Scunthorpe who are looking for a Science or General teacher to start in January 2024, or ASAP if available.
This full-time position will involve teaching Science or other subjects to KS3 and KS4 students and offers the opportunity to join an established and supportive department.
This School is a popular school in its locality. The school adopts high standards of its pupils coupled with flexible teaching methods and regular feedback it gives students the opportunity to make rapid progress and deepens their learning throughout their education.
You will ideally be able to commit and be consistent as these qualities will be important to the school and your head of department, this position could lead into a more permanent post for the right candidate.
As a full-time or part-time (3 days per week) teacher, the school has essential expectations.
The needs to be met consist of the following:
- A confident understanding of the curriculum
- Good communication skills
- Assess, mark and plan lessons
- Provide progressive reports
- Attend department meetings
- Attend parents' evenings
In return you will receive:
- To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
- A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
- Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
- Access to free online safeguarding training and CPD
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
- You will need hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- Undergo compliance checks to ensure you are suitable to work with children
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
This is an excellent opportunity to work at some of the best schools in your local area. We can offer very good rates of pay and we will be available 24/7 for you should you need help with anything.
You will be required to fully register with Aspire People, including providing right to work documents along with obtaining an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS that will be processed by us but comes at a cost of £47.20 (unless you already have one registered on the update service). Please only apply if you are able to do this.
If this opportunity isn't quite right for you, please contact us today to explore the many other opportunities that we have at our schools all across Lincolnshire.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.