SEN Teaching Assistant - Stoke on Trent - February 2020
|Job title:||SEN Teaching Assistant - Stoke on Trent - February 2020|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£60 - £80 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionTeaching Assistant - Autism/ADHD Specialist - Stoke on Trent - February 2020
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with Autism/ADHD experience looking for a new challenge?
I am currently working with a number of clients that are looking for SEN Specialist that have previous experience of ADHD/Autism for schools based in and around Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire that caters for pupils with ADHD, Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. The post will be a mixture of day to day, short and long term bookings.
This role would be perfect for anyone who has worked in a mainstream school with pupils that have special educational needs for the last 5 years or 1 years in a SEN school.
If you think that you meet the following criteria, then please apply, and you are guaranteed to hear back from us within 24 hours or one business day.
* Hold relevant qualifications or have a degree.
* Have previous experience working with pupils that have SEN and ADHD/or Autism
* Have a passion for Special Education Needs
* An understanding of GCSE and functional skills curriculum
* Team Teach trained
* Hold a valid Child and Adult workforce DBS on the Update service, or be willing to undergo one.
What can Aspire offer you?
* Free CPD
* Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis
* Committed, dedicated and experienced consultants that have your best interests at the heart of everything that they do.
I am very keen to speak with specialist SEN teaching assistants who are perfect for this position. if you feel that this is you, please get in touch ASAP by clicking apply on this or calling myself Wayne on 0121 314 3606
To find out more about myself and Aspire People please head over to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk .
We also offer a referral scheme of up to £250 for any recommendations that are suitable for this role or any other positions we are recruiting for.
This is a great opportunity so please apply and I will be in touch shortly.