SEN Teaching Assistant- North Birmingham
|Job title:||SEN Teaching Assistant- North Birmingham|
|Salary:||£50 - £70 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to support children in Key Stage 1 or 2 with Autism and lower level ability, as well as other SEND children, in mainstream Primary schools across North Birmingham area. We are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants who can encourage, motivate and support children within the classroom so that they can access the curriculum with ease and bridge the present gap.
A number of our Primary schools across the North Birmingham area, have recently received funding and are looking for talented SEND TAs to work full time for the rest of the school year.
The children you will be supporting may have behavioural difficulties and demonstrate lower level disruption so needs TAs that can engage with the children and keep them on task.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term (an academic term or more) experience of working with children on a one to one basis
* SEN experience covering Autism and lower level ability
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children you support
* Confident in communicating with the SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Passionate about working with SEN children & dedicated to helping them thrive and achieve targets set in line with their individual education plan's (IEP)
* Meticulous when it comes to completing IEP's to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are recorded and rewarded
In return Aspire People can offer you;
* Local work in primary schools across North Birmingham
* A dedicated consultant available 24/7 to offer advice and guidance
* CV writing
* Competitive rates of pay for Teaching Assistants
* Long term and permanent opportunities
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.