SEN Teaching Assistant Mountsorrell
|Job title:||SEN Teaching Assistant Mountsorrell|
|Salary:||£10 - £12 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionThe Head Teacher of a Primary School based in Mountsorrell (LE12) is looking for a full-time (permanent for the right person) Teaching Assistant to work with students who need additional support.
This post will be Monday-Friday, 08:30 - 15:30 and requires a passionate individual who wants to make a difference.
About the role:
- Monday - Friday
- 08:30 - 15:30
- Working 1:1 or with small groups who need additional support
- Primary school based in Mountsorrell LE12
- Must have previous experience working with children in a school or other setting
- Comfortable and passionate about working with those who require additional help
- Comfortable with varied year groups
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the experience, please get in touch today! Click apply now and attach your CV or call 07421009324 to speak to Lydia.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.