SEN Teaching Assistant - DE55 School
|Job title:||SEN Teaching Assistant - DE55 School|
|Salary:||£65 - £80 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you looking to working in Primary schools? Do you have experience working with children who have Special Educational Needs? Are you local to Derbyshire?
I am looking for a confident SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a beautiful village school based in Belper on a part time basis. This role requires the SEN teaching assistant work Mon - Fri. I have been working with this school for over 2 years now and have build an amazing relationship with them. They come to me for any specific staffing at the school and they always want their Teaching Assistants to be calm, collected and confident.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to:
* Have experience of working in a similar environment
* Have experience and understand the needs of pupils with a wide range of complex needs
* Assist teaching staff in the delivery of learning activities and work programmes
* Undertake predetermined activities with pupils
* Have experience dealing with challenging behaviour
* Be required to liaise with parents and carers in conjunction with the teaching staff
* Ensure that the classroom is kept clean and tidy
* Be expected to prepare and maintain learning equipment
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in positive environments where you will have the chance to build upon or gain experience. We offer very good rates of pay and a supportive consultant who is available 24/7 should you need me.
I am keen to talk to SEN Teaching Assistants who are looking for a new challenge in primary education. If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply and I will be in touch.
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.