SEN Teaching Assistant
|Job title:||SEN Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£80 - £95 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDo you enjoy working on a one to one basis with children with specific educational needs?
Aspire People are looking to recruit a SEN teaching assistant to work with a child with Autism and lower level ability. We are looking for a experienced teaching assistant who can encourage, motivate and support children within the classroom so that they can access the curriculum with ease and bridge the present gap.
The position starts ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school in Birmingham have recently received funding and are looking for talented SEND TA to work full time for the rest of the school year.
The child you will be supporting may have behavioural difficulties and demonstrate lower level disruption so needs a TA that can engage with the child and keep them on task.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term (an academic term or more) experience of working with children on a one to one basis
* SEN experience covering Autism and lower level ability
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children you support
* Confident in communicating with the SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Passionate about working with SEN children & dedicated to helping them thrive and achieve targets set in line with their individual education plan's (IEP)
* Meticulous when it comes to completing IEP's to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are recorded and rewarded
In return Aspire People can offer you;
* A dedicated consultant available 24/7 to offer advice and guidance
* CV writing
* Competitive rates of pay for Teaching Assistants
* Long term and permanent opportunities
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.