SEN TA With Autism Experience
|Job title:||SEN TA With Autism Experience|
|Industry:||SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£65.00 - £85.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDo you have a desire to help children or young adults in education who require additional help?
Are you looking for a rewarding position?
I am currently recruiting for a role in a main stream school to work with a child with Autism in KS1. The school are looking for someone with experience and some that really wants to make a difference. The role is to start ASAP and will be ongoing.
The successful candidate will need to have experience with Autism and be supportive, caring, resilient and sympathetic to the needs of children.
This role is a 121 support and requires the successful individual to be energic, able to use their own initiative and be encouraging through being creative.
You may not have lots of education experience yet but if you have a personal connection or real-life experience of working with people with Autism in a different setting then I would be keen to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A Level 3 qualification in Support Teaching and Learning (advantageous but not essential)
* Additional SEND qualifications are also desired
* An understanding of ASD
* Hands on experience of working with children/people with Autism
* A committed, kind and sensitive attitude
* A real desire to support the SEND community in Leicester
In return Aspire can offer you:
* A variety of roles in Educational settings across Leicester
* Continuous CPD
* Your own consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive pay rates
* The chance to make a real difference!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.