|Job title:||SEN TA|
|Salary:||£85 - £95 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
SEND Teaching Assistant - Peterborough -
Are you experienced with special educational needs and looking to start a new role
Have you previously worked in these roles or roles with a similar background? If so, this could be the new job for you:
* 1-1 Teaching Assistant
* Support worker
* Care worker
* Social worker
* Occupational therapist
* Rehabilitation therapist
* SEMH roles-mental health support
I am currently recruiting for Special Educational Needs schools across Peterborough that are seeking to appoint TA's for their school. There are a range of roles and needs that were looking to fill so these will be discussed on a phone call, but the general role will be to support a class teacher or an individual child to provide an enabling environment for the children.
SEND schools focus more on personal characteristics rather than qualifications-being caring, patient etc. There are still other things we require, like:
* DBS on the Update Service OR permission for us to process one for you
* Ability to get references to cover the last two years (If you have been out of employment for the past 2 years+ you will still have to have a previous referenceable role)
* Potentially confidence with personal care as this may be required
What we offer?:
* Safeguarding training kept up to date on a yearly basis
* Team teach training (positive behavior management and restraints)
* Flexible working routines
I am very keen to speak with staff who are perfect for this position. To find out more about myself and Aspire People please head over to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
We also offer a referral bonus of up to £250 for recommendations of candidates suitable for any of the roles we are recruiting for.
Please apply to this position and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.