SEN Nursery Practitioner - Part time
|Job title:||SEN Nursery Practitioner - Part time|
|Salary:||£10.65 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an experienced Nursery Practitioner who holds a recognised Level 3 or equivalent Childcare/Early Years qualification, who has experience providing support to the children with additional need?
The Wednesbury based Nursery, I am recruiting for have had extra funding for few of their children, which are showing traits of autism and medical needs.
Child 1 - requires emotional & social support and is also type 1 diabetic - although no medication is administered at nursery, only monitored.
Child 2/3 - require more intensive support
Nursery have had 15 hours for each child. The hours are 8.30am - 11.30am, 5 days per week.
The Nursery are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person who is passionate about Early Years with an excellent understanding of the curriculum and requirements. Experience within the Early Years foundation stage is preferred as well as a commitment to outdoor learning. Knowledge and understanding of room organisation, learning strategies and working in a free flow environment is key to fulfil duties and therefore a nurturing and caring disposition is essential. You need to be conscientious, well presented and have a personable approach with also good communication skills with children and colleagues, which is essential to working effectively as part of a team and in partnership with parents. we are we have taken great care to make sure that each child has the right learning environment for them to be successful in.
Requirements for this role:
* Recognised Level 3 qualification or equivalent in Childcare/Early Years to be classed in EYFS staff to child ratios
* Previous experience of working with children aged between 0 - 5 years old
* Excellent knowledge of development of children aged between 0 -5 years old
* Previous experience of providing support to the children with additional needs
* Good insight into the needs of young children
* Good understanding of the EYFS Curriculum
* Good knowledge of Safeguarding and Welfare
* Demonstrate good awareness of Health and Safety
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Good understanding and hold knowledge of play based approaches in children's learning
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Please apply for this role below. For more information about me or any other Early Years jobs we have available visit aspirepeople.co.uk/jobs.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.