SEMH Primary Teacher
|Job title:||SEMH Primary Teacher|
|Salary:||£115 - £130 per day + SEND ALLOWANCE|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPRIMARY SEMH TEACHER- URGENTLY REQUIRED
We are looking to appoint a Qualified teacher to work within one of our SEND schools, after Easter!
* Holds QTS or QTLS
* Have experience of working within an SEND setting
*Have knowledge and understanding in SEMH needs of children and their implications in the class
* Able to plan activities to ECHP
*Have experience of intervention to small groups
* Have an understanding of the impact of adverse childhood experiences and trauma
* An inclusive setting with a strong sense of team work
* Team planning
* Up to 3 Teaching assistants per room
* A welfare team for children and staff
* Clear support structure
* Learning is accessible to all - and FUN!
* We will support your career within the school
* Offer CPD
* Offer competitive pay structure
If you would like to register for this role, click apply and I'll call immediately.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.