Secondary Supply Teacher MIK8/10
|Job title:||Secondary Supply Teacher MIK8/10|
|Salary:||£125.00 - £150.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently recruiting for Secondary Supply Teachers, with experience of working in secondary schools for day to day, short term and long term supply work based across the Grantham area to start ASAP.
Do you have experience of working with students in KS3/KS4? Do you have a valid QTS or PGC?
Are you looking for flexibility? Looking for a better work life balance?
Do you have a passion for building relationships quickly and working in small groups?
We have some fantastic opportunities for Secondary Supply Teachers across secondary schools in Grantham to assist them with covering supply bookings, both in advance (pre-booked) and for last minute sickness cover.
You will be required to cover a range of subjects however where possible you will be able to teach your subject specialism. You will have the responsibilities of:
* Delivering pre-planned lessons to groups ranging from year 7 to 11
* Supporting the students through their learning
* Maintaining a good standard of behaviour management
* Providing enthusiastic set of lessons throughout the day
* Guiding pupils who require additional help with activities
Aspire People can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay based on your experience
* Holiday pay that you can take at any point of the year
* Access to free CPD e-learning courses with certification, including safeguarding training
* A consultant, who will support and advise you throughout your role
* You'll receive £250 if you refer a friend who works 20 days for us
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.