Secondary Supply Teacher - Burnley
|Job title:||Secondary Supply Teacher - Burnley|
|Salary:||£160 - £180 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified teacher with QTS looking for work in secondary schools?
Are you looking for flexible work?
Looking to improve your work life balance?
Want to choose when you work?
Aspire People are currently recruiting for a Secondary Supply Teachers for a variety of schools across Burnley.
In this role you will be required to cover a range of subjects however where possible you will be able to teach your subject specialism.
As a Supply Teacher, you'll have the responsibilities of:
1. Delivering pre planned lessons to groups ranging from year 7 to 11.
2. Maintaining a good standard of behaviour management throughout the classes.
3. Support the students through their learning.
4. Providing an enthusiastic and informative set of lessons throughout the day.
5. Guiding pupils who require additional help within the activities.
Aspire People can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay based on your experience
* Holiday pay that you can take at any point of the year
* Access to free CPD e-learning courses with certification, including safeguarding training
* A consultant, who will support and advise you throughout your role
* You'll receive a £100 bonus after your first 10 days working for us
* You'll receive £250 if you refer a friend who works 20 days for us
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Apply today and I will be in touch!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.