Science Teacher - Leicester
|Job title:||Science Teacher - Leicester|
|Salary:||£120 - £185 per day + dependent on experience|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a passionate and experienced History teacher ready to embark on a fulfilling teaching adventure? We're on the lookout for a Full-time enthusiastic educator to inspire young minds at Key Stages 3, 4, and 5 level.
The school I am recruiting for are looking for a History teacher who will have a real passion for their subject and the ability to ensure that the core values within the school are fulfilled and should have a strong work ethic. The successful candidate would be expected to deliver high quality lessons whilst successfully engaging students. They should be committed to maintaining an exciting learning environment and being able to motivate students.
This school recognises and success in their students and help to develop essential leadership skills. The school nurtures individual talent and helps aspiring students reach their goals.
* Delivering high-quality lessons to meet the needs of students at different key stages.
* Inspiring curiosity and a deep understanding of historical events and concepts.
* Implementing effective teaching strategies to ensure student progress.
* Providing constructive feedback and support for student development.
* Collaborating with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Proven experience teaching History at Key Stages 3, 4, and 5.
* Strong subject knowledge and a passion for the subject matter.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a full-time position for the new year. Aspire People prides itself on its dedication to both its staff and schools. By working with Aspire People you will be paid competitively. You will have a flexible working environment and a dedicated consultant who will take the time to find the perfect role that suits you. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, give J'Nade Brady at Aspire a call.
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.