|Job title:||Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£118 - £185 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionScience Teacher
Ofsted Rated Good School
£118-£175 a day
Maternity Cover September Onwards
An inspirational Science Teacher is needed to start work immediately at a community-focused secondary school in Derby.
Can you plan and deliver inspiring lessons in Biology, Chemistry and Physics to Key Stage 4? With the ability to coach students focusing on exams? If you are driven to support students succeed, this is a great opportunity for you.
You will deliver Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils, inspiring them to learn the wonders of science. You will have access to high-quality lab equipment, enabling you to wow students with your experiments and science knowledge. Prior experience teaching all science subjects is required. Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential.
The school strives to attain the highest standards in their work, having respect for others and developing their individual talents. Academically, students make very good progress and our teaching is highly regarded.
Should you feel this role is suitable for you please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Science, Chemistry, Physics or Biology Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of supporting SEND pupils in a mainstream education
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
I have worked with this school for 3 years and have enjoyed every moment of it. The school help all our staff feel welcomed and supported whether that is for a day or a year long placement.
Aspire have a unique relationship with this school which has gone from strength to strength largely due to Aspires approach to sourcing and supplying candidates. We don't do one size fits all and square pegs into round holes. We listen to our clients and candidates and find them the right roles for the right schools.
Aspire is a incredibly popular and busy agency with excellent benefit schemes for example:
Work 10 days with us and be awarded £100 tax free!
Refer a friend schemes worth up to £250
Personal local consultants
Rewards for schools too!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.