School Site Manager - Stoke on Trent
|Job title:||School Site Manager - Stoke on Trent|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Industry:||Early Years SEN Primary Secondary|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a dedicated and experienced School Site Manager looking for a new challenge within a school in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire?
Aspire People are assisting a primary school in Stoke on Trent with the recruitment of a Site Manager. The role will be temporary in the first instance with the view of a permanent position for the right person. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of the site supervisors and cleaners and will report directly to the Business Manager. The school are looking for somebody with previous experience as a Site Manager who has the drive and determination to help drive the school forward.
The position is to start as soon as possible and due to the urgency of the vacancy, applicants must be readily available for work or approaching the end of a temporary contract.
As a full time Site Manager, the school will expect you to perform your duties to the highest standard. You will be expected to:
* To manage and ensure the security of the academy premises at all times
* Ensuring the premises are open for use as and when required and securing the premises at the end of each shift
* To ensure the site remains a safe environment at all times
* To work alongside Governors and the Senior Leadership Team to create and maintain a facilities management programme for the academy
* Negotiate the renewal and manage the arrangements of maintenance contracts and associated SLAs for the academy
* To ensure the lighting and heating of premises are functioning appropriately
* To oversee the cleaning of the whole academy building and liaise with the cleaning contractor
* All of the above points should be carried out in accordance with the specifications of the Head Teacher and the Governing Body.
You will be supported by me, James Kearney. I am Aspire People's Senior Office & Technical consultant and have been supplying non teaching staff to schools in Stoke on Trent and the rest of Staffordshire for the past 5 years. Whether it is temporary or permanent work that you are looking for, then I will be able to assist you. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments.
Aspire People are keen to speak to experienced school Site Managers who are interested in working in this Ofsted rated 'Good' school. Please apply above and we will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees!
To find out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
*Please note that applicants must have experience within site management and have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to pay for a new one to be processed*