School Religious Studies teacher
|Job title:||School Religious Studies teacher|
|Salary:||£130 - £195 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionQualified Religious Studies teacher
Aspire People are looking to recruit a highly motivated teacher of Religious Studies top cover a part time position.This role is to start ASAP and will be on going until Easter.
The successful candidate will be required to teach Religious Studies to mixed ability classes in KS3 and KS4.
I have placed many teachers into the school and they all have very positive things to say about their time there with my most recent saying "The SLT team are really supportive. They have a clear vision with staff development and career progression."
* Evidence of good classroom control
* A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
* A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
* A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
* A passion for education within your subject
Aspire People is an agency who work with schools and staff across the Midlands. For all our teachers we offer competitive rates of pay, a personal consultant who will tailor your skills to the schools in their area and a career support network
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.