School Cleaners Immediate start!
|Job title:||School Cleaners Immediate start!|
|Industry:||Secondary SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently recruiting an army of cleaners to take the pressure off schools in the Leek area of Staffordshire during this busy and vital period. You will be considered if you have previously worked as a cleaner in a previous role and have an enhanced DBS on the update service. If you do not have a valid DBS then you must be willing to pay £45 for one.
Key responsibilities of this role:
* Cleaning a designated set of classrooms or communal areas and bathrooms, including wiping down surfaces and cleaning floors;
* Emptying any waste bins and replacing bin liners;
* Replenishing hand soaps, paper towels and toilet rolls in bathrooms;
* Adhering to health and safety and COSHH practices at all times;
* Using the appropriate chemicals and equipment for the task at hand;
* Reporting any issues or hazards to site management staff
You will be:
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Proactive and capable of using your initiative to prioritise tasks
* Contactable in order to arrange cover at short notice, or to provide availability for the week ahead
* Able to make your own way to varied locations within a reasonable distance from your home
* Previous experience is advantageous
* Health and safety or COSHH certificates would be beneficial
You will be supported by me, James Kearney. I am Aspire People's Senior Office & Technical consultant and have been supplying non-teaching staff to schools in Leek and Staffordshire for the past 5 years. Whether it is temporary or permanent work that you are looking for, then I will be able to assist you. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments.
I am keen to speak to experienced school cleaners who are available for work. Please apply above and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees!
To find out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.