School Caretaker - Oldham
|Job title:||School Caretaker - Oldham|
|Salary:||£13 - £15 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are looking for an experienced Caretaker for a secondary school within the Oldham area.
Applicants must have experience in a Caretaker or Maintenance role, preferably in a School but not essential. You MUST be willing to work on a temporary basis although the position has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
You must be comfortable working a split shift, Monday - Friday.
* Carrying out security procedures for school buildings and grounds
* Opening and closing of school premises, including gates, doors, windows and fire exits for the purpose of school use, lettings, out of school hours functions, maintenance and emergency services
* Regularly checking the proper operation and function of alarms and fire equipment and ensuring emergency exits are not obstructed
* Liaising with the emergency services including calling out as required
* Reporting acts of theft or vandalism
* General maintenance duties around the school including litter picking
You will be required to fully register with us including providing right to work documents along with obtaining an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS that will be process by us but come at a cost of £47.20 (unless you already have one registered on the update service). Please only apply if you are able to do this.
Please apply today to be considered for the opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.