School Business Manager
|Job title:||School Business Manager|
|Salary:||£15 - £17 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionSchool Business Manager
Are you a talented School Business Manager currently seeking a new opportunity in Manchester?
The school I am recruiting for is looking for an experienced School Business Manager who is looking for a new challenge and wants to be part of a driven school administration team.
The job is a full time, temporary position with the view of a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
As a full time, Business Manager, the school will expect you to essentially be a permanent member of staff so you will be expected to:
- Manage or be a part of the office team and provide administrative support
- Carry out administration duties efficiently
- Welcome visitors and parents, ensuring they are signed in according to the school's safeguarding policies
- Ensure the smooth running of the reception area
- Type letters and memos
- Carry out tasks asked of you by the higher management team
- It is essential to have experience using the school software system SIMS.
I am keen to speak to experienced School Business Managers who are interested in working in this forward-thinking school. Please apply above and I will be in touch.
*Please note that applicants must have experience within a school environment and have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to pay for a new one to be processed*
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.