School Administrator - Bolton
|Job title:||School Administrator - Bolton|
|Salary:||£13 - £15 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an Administrator with a background working in a school environment or similar looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Aspire People are currently recruiting for a number of fantastic schools within the Bolton area.
The innovative schools are looking for Administrators to carry out day to day duties:
* Inputting details onto SIMS/School system
* Answering phones and taking messages
* Typing of letters and memos
* Filing, faxing and photocopying
* Dealing with parents and pupils
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong administration experience
* Previous experience working in a school office ideally with SIMS experience is advantageous
* Ability to manage day to day running of the school office
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency with computer software/systems is essential
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8:00am-16:00pm
You must be comfortable working on a temporary basis, although there may be an opportunity for the position to become permanent.
You will be required to register with Aspire and obtain an enhanced child workforce DBS at a cost of £47.20 unless you are registered on the update service.
Please apply today to be considered for the opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.