Room Leader - Nursery Practitioner
|Job title:||Room Leader - Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner looking for a full-time permanent position?
I am recruiting for lovely and friendly Nursery in Wolverhampton, that is looking for a Room Leader with to work 40 hours a week on a permanent basis.
The nursery constantly strives to be the very best they can be. They believe all children have unlimited learning potential and are eager to interact with and contribute to the world around them. Outdoor play is highly valued and prioritised as an integral part of the exciting educational programmed with in this setting.
Your experience working with children age 0 - 5 years will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage.
The successful applicant will have.
* Level 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare (or equivalent)
* Experience working in an Early Years setting
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Please apply for this role below. For more information about me or any other Early Years jobs we have available visit aspirepeople.co.uk/jobs.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.