|Job title:||Reprographics Assistant|
|Industry:||Secondary SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionReprographics Assistant
Aspire People are recruiting an experienced Reprographics Assistant for a secondary school in South Birmingham. The role is Monday - Friday 8am - 3.30pm. Term time only. ASAP start.
As the school's Reprographics Assistant, you will be responsible for facilitating the production of quality electronic, audio visual and printed resources to support teaching and learning, displays, signage and other solutions. To be the front facing representative of the Academy, dealing with visitors, pupils, staff and other stakeholder groups. Upholding the vision and ethos of the academy at all times, providing an excellent customer service.
* Improving the quality of promotional materials relating to events and daily activities at school
* Developing and producing high quality teaching and learning resources and promotional materials
* Carrying out design and production tasks in accordance with agreed policies, priorities, and time scales
* Supporting staff to produce high quality electronic and printed resources
* Overseeing and managing the maintenance of reprographic equipment across the academy
* Ensure that reprographic equipment is always ready at the point of use (e.g. ink, paper etc)
* School signage development and production
* To ensure academy branding is developed and utilised as appropriate
* Production of certificates and rewards resources to support behavioural systems within the academy
* To enhance the visual impact of displays around the academy both internally and externally and maintain to a high standard
* Produce the school newsletter providing parents with an update of events and school notices
* To sort and distribute all incoming post apart from anything marked private and confidential. Ensure that all post is distributed to staff pigeon holes daily
* Carry out general photocopying for the school, liaising with Premises or ICT when required
What is essential:
* Previous reprographics experience
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* Competent user of Microsoft Office and confident to learn and use new technologies
* Experience of working in a similar role in a school environment
* Experience of working with school systems
* Experience of Customer or client facing roles
* Enhanced DBS
I am keen to speak to experienced School Reprographics Assistants who are interested in working in this forward thinking school. Please apply above and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees!
To find out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C