Religious Studies Teacher - Loughborough
|Job title:||Religious Studies Teacher - Loughborough|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day + dependent on experience|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a dedicated and passionate educator with expertise in Religious Studies, looking for an exciting opportunity to inspire and nurture young minds?
We are currently seeking a full-time Religious Studies Teacher to cover short-term sickness, starting as soon as possible. If you have the qualifications and the enthusiasm for teaching KS3 and KS4, we want to hear from you!
The school is located in Loughborough and is dedicated to fostering inclusivity and diversity, creating an environment where every student can thrive and learn. A passion for religious studies and the ability to create engaging, comprehensive lessons. Proficiency in planning and marking is highly desirable.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will strive to secure you, your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
* Be qualified to PGCE/QTS/QTLS Level or hold equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the position requested.
* Deliver engaging and informative Religious Studies lessons to KS3 and KS4 students.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships.
* Collaborate with fellow educators to enhance the curriculum.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to £250 refer a friend scheme.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Alternatively, for more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact J'Nade.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.