|Job title:||Reception Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £160 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified teacher with experience teaching in a Reception class?
An OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' primary school within the Cannock area are looking for a full time Reception teacher to start in October 2021 until July 2022.
The school has a happy, calm and nurturing school community and boasts a highly stimulating learning environment.
After getting rated 'OUTSTANDING' in the last OFSTED inspection the school holds very high standards and expectations.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this position as well as those with more experience.
Skills and experience required:
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
I am Steve the South Staffordshire consultant and I pride myself on the excellent relationship I have built with schools and teachers and I want you to be one of them!
I can offer you:
*Getting paid to scale
*Help and support whenever needed
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
*Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*Recommend a friend scheme
We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C