QTS Art teacher
|Job title:||QTS Art teacher|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£110 - £180 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionQualified Art & Textiles teacher
£120 - 170 per day d
Aspire People are currently working with a great school based in Birmingham on an exciting new Art and Textiles role starting from January 2020 and on going up until March 2020
The school are looking for an outstanding Art and Textiles Teacher who can teach both subjects up to Key stage 4 to join them on a full time, long-term basis.
I've been recruiting for this school for the past 5 years, so I know you will be surrounded by likeminded education professionals who want to make a real difference.
* A mixed Secondary School that caters to students from 11-18 years old
* Promoting high academic achievement in a supportive environment
* Most recently the school has had great academic results with GCSE results
* You will be working 5 days a week delivering Key Stage 3-4
* Responsibilities include: planning and preparing engaging lessons and ensuring that every student is progressing
* The school are also keen for you to join in with extra-curricular activities
What you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Proven experience teaching Art and Textiles at Key Stage 4 is essential
* A creativity for teaching innovative and engaging lessons using a variety of materials and resources
* Excellent subject knowledge, communication skills and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work at one of the best schools in the area and secure a full time post in October . I can offer very good rates of pay and I will be available 24/7 for you should you need my help with anything.
I am keen to talk to teachers who are interested in working this forward thinking school. If this is the job for you please apply above and I will be in touch.
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Applications are welcome from NQT's & overseas trained teachers with QTS.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.