|Salary:||£100 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionQualified primary teachers required.
Would you like flexible working hours/days? Are you Looking for local work?, Do you Want to experience a variety of school settings and year groups?
Aspire People have strong partnerships with schools across Coventry and Warwickshire with a wide range of schools ranging from main stream schools, academies and independent schools.
I am looking for strong and experienced teachers with solid knowledge of the national curriculum with a real passion for teaching.
The successful candidate must have strong behavior management, and presence in the classroom. You must be able to think on your feet, be flexible and adaptable to the changing environment that supply offers. And be passionate about education and want to make a difference.
I am recruiting staff for a spectrum of opportunities from day to day supply, full/part time, short/long term contracts and permanent work. I have worked with many of the schools for over 10 years so have a fantastic relationship with all staff.
What Aspire People offer:
- Experienced and dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Aspire Promise
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
All candidates who register with Aspire People must provide a minimum of 2 years referencing and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.