|Job title:||Pupil Guide|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you based in the Birmingham and want to be a pupil guide?
I am urgently recruiting people who live in the Birmingham area, who are already or is interested in becoming a pupil guide to work with supporting SEN children/adults to and from school/college? The average hours for this job would be 7am to 9am and 3pm to 5pm.
Being a pupil guide involves
* Working with children with an array of disabilities (both visible and non-visible)
* Helping and supporting the children on the minibus/taxi to and from their school and/or college
* You will be responsible for the children and safety throughout their journey.
* You will also have a key role with liaising with parents, the school/college, and Travel Assist.
This role is a casual role covering absences, sickness or covering a new route at short notice, this role will be ideal for someone who is caring patient and can working flexibly, you must have worked with children previously. You will need to be able to make your own way home from the school in the and you will need to make your way back to the school in the afternoon.
I will be your personal consultant who will help you with all queries you have, and I will listen to your needs and work around the clock to get you your ideal route. As your consultant I will also provide you with FREE Harness Training which is needed for most routes and offer you FREE Safeguarding training.
The requirement for this role:
* Previous experience working with children
* Good communication skills
* experience as a pupil guide (This is preferred not essential)
* Live in Birmingham/have a Birmingham postcode
* Have a clear DBS on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
Apply now or get in touch with me today for more information about vacant routes and Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.