Psychology/Education Graduate Ta
|Job title:||Psychology/Education Graduate Ta|
|Salary:||£77 - £85 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Psychology or Education Studies Graduate wanting to work in Education?
Mainstream and SEN schools across Lincolnshire are looking for Psychology and Education Studies Graduates to work on a 1:1, small group or full class basis with children who need extra support. Types of SEN can include ADHD, SEMH, PMLD, Autism, Challenging Behaviour, Learning Difficulties and Mental Health Difficulties.
Whether you are looking for flexible, part-time or full-time work … We have the role for you!
We support SEN schools, primary settings and nurseries with cover!
We are looking for:
* Graduates who want to work in the education sector
* People passionate about working with SEN and within primary settings
* Desirable - Experienced with children or young adults
What we can offer you:
* Competitive pay rates £77-£85 for a daily rate
* Flexible working days around your studies and availability
* A personal consultant
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250
If this sounds like the role for you, please click apply now and attach your CV!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.