Primary Teaching Assistant - Mansfield
|Primary Teaching Assistant - Mansfield
|£77 - £88 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionAre you a qualified Teaching Assistant living in Mansfield, Nottingham?
Do you have experience of working within Primary Schools?
Aspire People are looking to employ a Teaching Assistant to work across Primary schools in Mansfield and surrounding areas, who are experienced and capable of working collaboratively with the teacher. This is to cover on a supply basis, with the possibility of a permanent position. We are looking for flexible educators, who can use their initiative to transfer their skills across all key stages.
Key skills must include:
* Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
* Ability to show initiative
* Competent with the national curriculum and delivering to small groups
* Ability to build positive relationships with staff and pupils
* Adhere to school policies
* Follow safeguarding procedures
Here at Aspire People, we can offer you:
* A designated consultant to support your journey into supply work
* PAYE or Umbrella pay schemes - the choice is yours
* Consistent communication and regular updates for job opportunities, tailored with you in mind
* £250 refer a friend scheme, refer a teacher or TA and receive this bonus when they go out to work for us
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please apply directly online
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.