|Job title:||Primary Teachers|
|Salary:||£100 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionI have the pleasure of working with this school and have done for the past 8 years, this Primary School is a vibrant and engaging school on an exciting journey
as it expands from one form to two form entry. The Trust is in a position to offer a great opportunity for a talented teacher to come and share their passion for teaching young people in this happy and successful school.
I have placed many teachers into school on day to day and longer term supply, I have seen this school grow and continue to grow for the better. If you dream of working for a Head teacher who actually has a very active presence in school and makes themselves available to all staff and parents at all given times then this is the school for you. I can honestly say this head teacher does not hide behind their office door.
They are looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join their existing team.
They are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about improving the lives of children
- Can motivate, excite and make learning irresistible for all children
- Is willing to 'go the extra mile' for our fantastic children and families
- Is committed to achieving the highest of standards
- Is able to actively support the ethos and vision of the school
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can work well as part of a team
In return they can offer:
- A dedicated staff team, committed to delivering outstanding outcomes for our children and
- Support from an active Governing Body with a clear vision for the future of the school
- Children with a love of learning, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and stimulated by challenge
- Opportunities for collaboration, support and development through our Academy
Trust and local professional networks
- A comprehensive induction support package and ongoing, high quality CPD provision
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.