Primary Teacher - Year One - Long Term
|Job title:||Primary Teacher - Year One - Long Term|
|Salary:||£95 - £165 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionYear One
Aspire People are working with this lovely school in Leicester. The role is for 5 days a week and ASAP. The role is will last till July 2020, but there is a possibility for the role to extend.
This is a great opportunity to join a good school and be part of teaching the wonderful children and furthering your career. One of teachers recently said this about the school;
"A school that is 100% committed to its pupils and staff, and always strive to achieve the best. They are an extremely social bunch so its nice to get to know them outside of work as well"
You will be highly motivated and a proactive teacher, who will put children first and make a positive contribution to this popular school. The children benefit from a long-serving, stable governing body, dedicated and forward-thinking teachers and support staff, in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and safe.
In return, school will offer:
* Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents.
* Friendly staff and governors.
* A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring.
* Experienced mentors for new staff.
* The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
Why Aspire People
* Our daily rate of pay is to scale
* Your consultant will be available to you at all hours
* Regular work to schools across Leicestershire
* Local consultant dedicated to finding you work
* Register local to you
* Holiday pay!
To find out more about Aspire People and myself please head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk. I am keen to talk to Teachers and Teaching Assistants interested in range of vacancies Aspire have to offer, please apply and I will contact you asap.