|Job title:||Primary Teacher|
|Location:||Township of Reddish|
|Industry:||Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£140 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an ECT or an experienced Qualified Teacher based in Stockport?
Do you aspire to have a positive impact on the young minds of today? Then we have the perfect role for you!
The school I am recruiting for is looking for a qualified upper KS1 and lower KS2 teacher , who is seeking a challenge. The role is due to start after Easter until at least the summer could potentially go permanent.
The role itself consists of various responsibilities such as full planning and marking commitments. The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify target areas for improvement to ensure the development of your pupils. You will be offered excellent rates of pay and the opportunity to make a real difference to children education.
Skills and experience required for this teaching role;
* You must have QTS with experience working within KS1 and some KS2
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the KS1 National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
This role require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
I am very keen to speak with teachers who are perfect for this position. Please apply today and email your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.