|Job title:||Primary SENCo-Harborne|
|Salary:||£190 - £220 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPosition: SENCo (Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
Location: Harborne, Birmingham
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a dedicated Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) looking to make a profound impact in the lives of students with additional needs? Aspire People, your trusted education agency, welcomes you to be a part of an extraordinary opportunity as a SENCo in a prominent school located in Harborne, Birmingham. This full-time role is available for an immediate start, and we are seeking a passionate professional to champion inclusivity and support the special needs of our students.
What We Offer:
* Competitive salary package
* The opportunity to lead and shape the SEN provision at the school
* Supportive and collaborative school environment
* Continuous professional development and training
* Dedicated assistance from Aspire People
* Lead the school's Special Educational Needs department, working closely with students, teachers, and parents.
* Identify, assess, and support students with special educational needs.
* Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs).
* Collaborate with teaching staff to ensure an inclusive learning environment.
* Promote a culture of inclusivity, understanding, and empathy within the school.
* Qualified SENCo with relevant experience and understanding of SEN practices.
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Empathy, patience, and a commitment to fostering an inclusive educational environment.
* Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Up-to-date knowledge of SEN best practices and legislation.
If you think this role is for you, please submit your CV and we'll be in touch!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.