PPA Teacher - Great Barr
|Job title:||PPA Teacher - Great Barr|
|Salary:||£140 - £170 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPPA Teacher -Great Barr
1 form entry school in Great Barr is looking for a PPA teacher to cover from ASAP until July 2023. This school is part of an academy chain, with strong leadership at the top filtering through. This 2 form entry high achieving requires a qualified teacher with a strong knowledge of the curriculum.
This role is 3 days per week, and planning will be set in advance.
The successful teacher may be required to change class as and when needed to fit around the needs of the school so flexibility is key to the role.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs:
* You must have QTS
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an
innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire can offer you:
* £100* joining bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Help and support whenever needed
* Holiday Pay
* Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* Safeguarding Training
* £250* recommend a friend scheme once somebody you recommended has worked 20 days
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.