|Job title:||PE Teacher|
|Location:||Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£118 - £185 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a confident PE Teacher looking for work in Rotherham?
Full time- September Start
Sports Specialist School
NQTS Welcome to apply
Aspire have been working with a school in the Derbyshire Dales area, we are working with a supportive secondary school and are recruiting passionate PE Teachers to meet their supply needs.
Working with both Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils, you will deliver invigorating practical lessons in a variety of sports, that will help instil drive and determination. You will also be required to deliver high-quality theory and practical lessons to pupils taking GCSE Physical Education.
You can have peace of mind that our schools are welcoming and will provide any support required to ensure you have a successful day of teaching.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Physical Education Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the secondary PE curriculum
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
The school are currently rated "good" with outstanding features especially from pupil behaviour and the schools passion for providing the highest standards of pastoral care.
The school also have an Autism Resource Centre and opportunities for teachers to expand their involvement with SEND education.
We are a highly established agency with over 15 years experience working with Derbyshire Schools and I myself have over 9 years experience working with Derbyshire Schools.
We also reward our schools with Bikes, iPads, and other rewards including books for libraries and text books.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.