|Job title:||P-Speech Therapist|
|Salary:||£25000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionWe are looking to recruit an enthusiastic speech and language therapist. The role will be working with children with a range of special education needs, covering two local sites in Loughborough on a permanent basis.
Your role would include:
* The assessment and therapy of children with a range of speech, language and communication needs including: language, speech, social communication, selective mutism.
* Working directly with children in groups and individually, as well as offering advice and strategies to school staff and parents.
* Liaising with parents and other professionals
* Providing training for your allocated schools
The company can offer:
* A supportive team base with other SLTs and multi-disciplinary colleagues
* Regular team meetings
* Access to clinical specialists for second opinions/support
* Opportunities for continuous professional development through a range of learning experiences including opportunities to shadow colleagues
* Time for reflective practice
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please forward your CV to Aspire People in the first instance and we will contact you to discuss further.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.