Nursery Teaching Assistant South Birmingham
|Job title:||Nursery Teaching Assistant South Birmingham|
|Salary:||£65 - £85 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Aspire People are looking for a level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within a nursery class in South Birmingham. This is to start September 2022 ongoing 5 days a week.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates.
To be considered for the position above you will need to have the following as a minimum requirement:
* Level 3 or above qualification in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent
* Relevant experience across EYFS.
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
* A proven record of raising attainment
* Experience of supporting pupils with SEN is preferred.
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
I am keen to talk to teaching assistants across the West Midlands who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.