Nursery teaching assistant- Castle Bromwich- April start
|Job title:||Nursery teaching assistant- Castle Bromwich- April start|
|Salary:||£70 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Are you a nursery assistant looking for work in Castle Bromwich?
A primary school in Castle Bromwich are recruiting for a nursery specialist to start asap.
The school require a nursery nurse or teaching assistant to work in the nursery unit, attached to the primary school.
About the school:
- good public transport links (close to the M6 motorway and a bus stop close by),
- parking available on-site,
- a 'Good' school which is aspiring to be 'Outstanding' in the coming months and years,
- the opportunity to work with other teachers and teaching assistants to share workload
To become a teaching assistant with this school, you will need:
- Relevant teaching assistant qualification (CACHE/ NVQ/ NNEB/ degree relating to working with children/young people)
- Relevant experience of working with Early Years pupils
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team with teachers and other members of staff in the school
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and a commitment to the continued development of the school
- A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
- Experience working with SEN is desirable, but not essential
Reasons to work with Aspire:
- Local work, suited around you
- A dedicated consultant for the duration of your placement and with other placements
- Your consultant has 20 years of experience, working with teachers and teaching assistants in primary schools
- A choice of up to 60 schools in the Sutton Coldfield and North Birmingham area
Here at Aspire, we take the time to get to know YOU, in order to place you in the most suitable schools for you. We understand not every school is ideal for all, so we do take the time to know your experience so far, to learn where you want to take your career in the future.
Our schools are looking for positive and enthusiastic support staff who are able to continue the great work their staff have been doing while they are out of their classrooms.<
If you feel like this is the position for you, please apply above and I will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Amber 07506 739322, we do offer a £250 referral bonus!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.