Nursery Practitioner - Kings Heath
|Job title:||Nursery Practitioner - Kings Heath|
|Salary:||£10 - £14 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an Early Years practitioner in Kings Heath and looking for a new challenge within your career?
I work with multiple nurseries and they are in high demand for level 3 practitioners to fill day to day, long term, short term, and permanent positions in nurseries across the Birmingham area.
All you need is…
* Level 3 in Early Years or Childcare
* A Clear DBS (Preferably on the update service or willing to pay for a new one)
* Passion for working with children
* Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
Your responsibilities would be…
* Ensure the safeguarding of children always
* Monitor development
* To implement activities around the children's interests
* Build parent partnership
* Provide the best possible outcomes for all children
* Support children in daily health care routines
* Support children to develop independence
After working in the education sector for a long time I have built a passion for helping to match the right Nursery/Early Years setting to the right Practitioner. Working with me and Aspire People I can offer you good rates of pay and I promise to listen to you to get you your ideal placement. I am also contactable out of office hours for any queries you may have.
An early year's practitioner I work with said:
"I have worked with Aspire for about 6 months and I haven't been more impressed with a recruitment agency before they also keep me updated with new job opportunities in my area"
I am keen to speak to Nursery Practitioners, please get in touch to find out more about myself and Aspire People. I look forward to supporting you in your next career move!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.