Nursery Practitioner - Erdington
|Job title:||Nursery Practitioner - Erdington|
|Salary:||£11 - £14 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionWe are recruiting a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner for an outstanding Nursery School in Erdington
The Nursery School works in partnership with families, outside agencies and the community to raise expectations and aspirations. They believe that a child's emotional and physical wellbeing are paramount and strive to provide a safe, fun caring environment where children can enjoy learning through play and achieve their full potential.
Your responsibilities include:
*Following education curriculum, delivering standards which ensure highest possible inspection
* To create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is encouraged and supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
* Acting as a named coordinator relevant to their skills or training as designated by the Nursery Manager.
You will need:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 3 or above.
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your knowledge and to work in an outstanding environment. This role is full time Monday - Friday and hours are 8.30- 3.30. Term time only
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.